Monday, June 23, 2008

New Roommie

After three years of living alone (well, except for Spencer dog), I am getting a roommate.

Natalie will be moving in around the first of August. She's moving to the Dallas area from St. George, and is going to rent a room from me while she decides what to do with her house in Utah and where to buy a house in Dallas. Natalie has a dog too, so Spencer will have a puppy roommate. I'm sure he'll be absolutely thrilled about that, until he realizes he's not the only dog in the house getting attention from me.

Turns out that Natalie's brother used to be married to my friend's sister. I stayed with their family when I moved to Dallas, so I guess everything comes full circle eventually.

I'll have to throw a big party so that Natalie can meet everyone!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Wow! That is big news. Good luck with all that!

The Moffitt's said...

sounds fun, and a great financial decision to help with all that house fixing!

FriscoFour said...

Big news Jen! That's exciting. I'll have to hear more later.