Thursday, June 26, 2008

I Heart the Internet

I'm really not sure what I did for the first 25 years of my life before Al Gore invented the Internet. (For a real behind the scenes look at how the Internet was developed, The World is Flat is great recommended reading for us non-technical folks.)

I have to teach music to the 3-12 year olds at church on Sunday as part of their Sunday School. I'm just filling in for the regular music teacher who will be on vacation. Thank goodness it's only for three weeks!

My new favorite thing on the Internet (besides online Scrabble on Facebook)...

I can go to our church's website and listen to any hymn or children's song on the interactive music player. How cool is that??? Now I don't have to go find a piano to teach myself the songs I will be teaching to the kiddos. Hooray!

Now if only the Internet could help me get the kids to pay attention and actually sing....

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Primary choristers earn their spots in heaven. Of this I am convinced. So, perhaps you'll have earned yourself a 3 week time share there with this stint!