Friday, January 11, 2008

The Best Invention Ever

(Aside from air conditioning, of course. I swear, I would be willing to wash my clothes on a rock, but I'm not about to give up my A/C.)

I would like to take a moment to express my gratitude and appreciation for the self-service kiosk at the local post office. Now, I will admit there have been some moments where the kiosk has disappointed me (for example, when it is off-line or has run out of stamps). But overall, I am in love with it. I am no longer tied to post office hours (how is anyone who works supposed to get to the post office by 4 p.m.?) nor do I waste precious time standing in long lines nor do I have to deal with disgruntled postal workers who don't even make eye contact when they talk to me. My life got much better the day the kiosk came to town....

1 comment:

The Moffitt's said...

I love your little blogs! They crack me up. :)